Streamlining the Digital Mapping Process
By compiling and processing thousands of raw files from various State, Federal, and private agencies, WhiteStar's expert technicians have developed WhiteStar Culture™ an exceptional cartographic data library consisting of seamless nationwide base map information layers.
Suited for any geospatial mapping project that requires an accurate digital base map, WhiteStar Culture contains more than 40 layers of optimized map data incorporated into a standardized format that is ready for customized map creation.
WhiteStar Culture Includes:
- State & County Boundaries
- City & Town Boundaries
- Hydrology lines & areas
- National Forest & Park Boundaries
- Indian Reservations
- Oil & Gas Pipelines
- Oil & Gas Fields
- Surface Contours for Texas
- Other miscellaneous cultural features
We offer flexible subscription options. Data are updated annually. (ArcGIS Server users require a WhiteStar Enterprise subscription.)
WhiteStar Cloud is an easy-to-use map based app available at any time, from anywhere, using your browser. There is no need to load or update any software.
- Select your areas of interest - by county, township, lat/long box, or state.
- Choose a supported file format
- GeoGraphix CDF.
- Mapinfo MID/MIF
- Petra CDF or Shape
- SmartSection CDF
- AutoCAD DXF
- Platte River Digitizer Format
- Esri File Geodatabase
- Esri ArcGIS Online
- Choose an output coordinate system (NAD27, NAD83, State Plane, UTM Zone, etc)
WhiteStar Cloud will promptly send you an email when your data is ready for download via an ftp link.